Symmetry Threat Level Manager (TLM) is a management software module that can be purchased to compliment V5 (or later) software. Building security can be completely reconfigured at the click of a button.
It allows security to be enhanced when there is an increased threat from criminal or terrorist activities, during fire evacuation or during times of limited occupancy, such as holiday or site shutdown periods.
Five threat levels are selectable, each of which can be given its own name, color code and customized to provide a different level of security. Changing the threat level can determine the card holders who are allowed to gain access, the areas they can access and the operation of security equipment around the building. If required readers can, for example, be switched to card and PIN or fingerprint mode and scheduled or conditional operations that are normally used to relax site security can be suspended.
The ability to change the level of security prevents unnecessary inconvenience at times of low threat, and helps to remind staff to maintain vigilance during periods of high threat.
- Enables security level to be easily changed to match perceived threat
- Single click of a button can reconfigure site secuirty
- Provides five fully-customizable levels of security
- Allows selective access, depending on threat level
- Enables enhanced security during periods of low occupancy (e.g. holiday periods)
- Allows site security to be quickly relaxed during fire or other evacuation emergencies
- Executes commands when threat level changes (e.g. sets doors to card-and-PIN mode)
- Scheduled and conditional commands can be enabled/disabled, depending on threat level
- Provides compatibility with Government threat level security policies